Thursday, May 17, 2012

West Side Post #1 Bianca Lemus

For the first week of my assignment I compiled audio from a city council meeting on March 15, 2012 that I attended for my group. We decided as a team that the audio would contribute to our audio slide show which Cristina would be assigned . In order to better organized, I created a tape log for the audio interviews . The audio interviews include community members speaking about a study for green space that would be funded by Caltrans. There are also sounbites from LABACA and their community partners. Pictures that I took from the city council meeting  would also contribute to the audio slide show that Cynthia will be working on. LABACA  is present in many of the photos and Councilman James Johnson is in a couple of them pictures with children from The Villages at Cabrillo.

No comments:

Post a Comment