Sunday, April 22, 2012

3rd Week UPDATE

This week I went out to The Assistance League Thrift Shop on 4th Street to talk to Patricia who is the Store Manager for my story about stores on Retro Row whose profits go back to the community.  Thursday I went to the Feed Store to talk to Michelle who is the weekly store manager about the story as well. I was able to snag an interview with the President of The Assistance League Cynthia Summers and the Director of Development on Friday.  In between the week I also went with the group to ask a bike shop on 4th Street about their involvement with bike friendly saturdays. We also interviewed an employee at Frosted about how bike riding has affected her and genuinely helped her to make a lifestyle in Long Beach. We shot pictures as well during the bike shop interview and we shot video of those two interviews on 2nd Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment